[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu'ers - What do you like to do?

Penelope Stowe pstowe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:48:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Steve Bridges <steve at voodooradio.org> wrote:
> Sorry, Rio unfortunately in the fall the family and I are heading south.
> DEEP SOUTH. Well not quite Florida Keys or anything, but I will be closer to
> Atlanta than I am currently to Boston right now. Maybe this will give me the
> chance to meet up with LoCos and LUGs down there.

If I were to put together a small Ubuntu Hour in the Western MA/North
Central CT area for sometime in the next three weeks, would you be
interested? I've been considering doing so (I'm about 15 min. south of
Springfield), but just haven't had the time and wasn't sure if there
were other people around here.

~Penelope