[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu'ers - What do you like to do?

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:13:30 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,

I used to head down to New Orleans and Birmingham all the time.  Almost a
different culture when compared to MA/New England.  Not sure I'd want to
move, but I did have fun.  Good luck down there, especially if the zombie
apocalypse happens as expected.

Oh, and your list is still great to see.  Ideas, ideas, ideas.  Maybe a few
will stick...  :-)

Best,
Rio