[ubuntu-us-ma] Video Editors

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:08:27 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I have a friend who does video editing professionally.  Including authoring
DVD's and other stuff for presentations, trade shows, etc.  And I've
convinced him to try some FOSS stuff out.

So, I was curious about people's impressions of FOSS editors.  I hate
leading questions, so feel to speak up about what is cool or crap about any
of them.  I'm going to do my own review and meet with him to go over them.

I'll type up stuff from both everyone helping me out as well as after the
visit with him.  Any help/input is greatly appreciated in advance!

Best,
Rio