[ubuntu-us-ma] Inner City Ubuntu Hour 2

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:01:17 UTC 2011

Hey,

Yes Martin, thanks for sharing what you've done.  It was very cool.  Nice to
talk geeky stuff for the afternoon too.  I'd say lets do it again early
August.

We could think of a few things to talk about too, maybe to entice some
people out.  Any topics anyone had particular interest in (putting out
another angle/purpose for my other email)?

Best,
Rio