[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubun-Do List

George E Noon ge.noon at verizon.net
Fri Jul 1 14:38:51 UTC 2011

On 07/01/2011 10:01 AM, Martin Owens wrote:
> Hey Algot,
>
> You should post your excellent clipart to openclipat.org, you use Public
> Domain already and that's all they use there.
>
> What I do:
>
>   * Programming, Ubuntu, Free Software
>   * Graphics, Posters, Art
>   * Listen to Music, watch videos, read Internet
>   * Look after a computer center running Ubuntu
>
> What I want to do:
>
>   * Take over the world
>   * Run more events with participation.
>
> Martin,
>
> On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 17:13 -0400, Algot Runeman wrote:

Martin,
     'Openclipart.org' sounds like a really great idea & resource ----
one problem, though - what is it's URL?: I went on-line with my
Firefox 5.0 & got a page basically saying I could register such and such,
but no connection to any already existing site........
     I tried 'www.openclipart.org', with the same result.......
? ? ? ?
George