[ubuntu-us-ma] Moving on from FreeNAS to Ubuntu Server

Vaughn Allen Goodwin unionizer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:25:18 UTC 2011

I have a question for the Ubuntu Group, I have the Nexus S from Google and
have paid to link Ubuntu One with my Nexus S and it is not workiing. While I
am able to log into the Ubuntu One online, when I try logging into Ubuntu on
my phone it says "Subscription Required". What can I do? I am also paying
the fee that is required to use the service.

Vaughn
 Vaughn Allen Goodwin
Skype: Unionizer
Google Voice:  617.229.6229
Google Profile: http://goo.gl/GxOO
Nexus S: http://goo.gl/ZLsrV <http://goo.gl/ZLsrV>

" I have always thought what is needed is the development of people who are
interested not in being leaders as much as in developing leaders in others"
(Ella Baker).