[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu in New England 2011

Charles Profitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 23 03:07:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 21:13 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> This year we should (as a group) plan on doing at least 1 event.
>
> So far for the entire of New England, we have nothing. If you are
> interested in Ubuntu, then your best bet is to go to Buffalo, New York
> or Montreal, Canada.
>
> Which isn't good enough. There are millions of people on this coast and
> I presume some of them must be interested in joining with me this year
> to make an event that says that Ubuntu isn't dead in New England.
>
> Are you with me?
>
> -- DoctorMO --

I will be in Mass (Stockbridge) this July... let me know if you can get
out that far and perhaps we can plan something for then.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the folks in Boston should know that
New York City has been coming to life in the last few weeks. They are
starting to plan their second launch party and trying to put together
some Ubuntu hours.

Keep the fire alive Mass!!