[ubuntu-us-ma] Attention Mike Terry Mass loco UbuntuGlobalJam

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:27:09 UTC 2011

Oops, sorry, for responding to myself.  The office is space is behind
Alewife, on Sherman Street in
Cambridge<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=86+sherman+st,+cambridge,+ma+02140&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.974572,79.365234&z=16>.
A bit more accessible by public transport then Lexington, but not ideal.

-Rio