[ubuntu-us-ma] Thanks for Coming

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 05:18:12 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 21:15 -0400, Charles Profitt wrote:
> Glad to hear things went well in MA.
>
> In Rochester, NY I was the only person to show up proving that Global
> Jams are no field of dream.

Hey Charles,

Sorry to hear you didn't get more folks. Did anyone sign up on loco
directory?

We said they'd be pizza, we said there's be fun, and I think I may have
told a few people to email the mailing list directly about plans to come
rather than me personally. Not sure if this helps you at all as I know
you're a veteran at eventing :-)

I think everyone who said they we're coming, came. Which is awesome
because there wasn't even a bus running to Lexington today. I believe
many people car-pooled too.

I need to write a blog entry, but we also need photos back from felicia.
Otherwise the loco council gets cranky :-P

Martin,