[ubuntu-us-ma] OnSite Inspection Was: server down at SETC

mel king mhking at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 29 01:57:50 BST 2010

it was good to see you here and the plan to  do pxe on the 19th of
october

understand your frustration    when we have   a task requested from  a
persons computer we try to honor it
  we work hard to convince people on the merits of ubuntu   when that
fails we comply with what is in their comfort zone
what you missed was that the individual who brought the computer you
described left with one with ubuntu on it
i do wish you would honor ones right to choose