[ubuntu-us-ma] server down at SETC

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:47:44 BST 2010

It looks pretty rainy tomorrow.  So I don't think I will do it
tomorrow...  maybe later on in the week.

I think I have the general idea of where it is from Mike's
description, and mentions of it while I was at the SETC.  It is next
to the wall, amongst that furniture/shelving/stuff which divides the
room.

Dan

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Martin Owens <doctormo at gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be great Daniel,
>
> You know where it is in the backroom? Just see if it's still there, if
> it's turned on and if it's not just make sure the network still works
> and it's possible to get an ip-address when plugged in via ethernet.
>
> Mel, Do you know anything about the network changes? and if the machine
> is not being used can we re-purpose it?
>
> Thanks guys!
>
> Martin,
>
> On Sun, 2010-09-26 at 21:46 -0400, Daniel Hollocher wrote:
>> I could stop by on my bike.  I will be close to that area Tuesday
>> evening.

"I'm not judgmental, I'm just excited about your quest for self improvement"