[ubuntu-us-ma] Training Material

Francisco Calderon fjavier5152 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:17:51 BST 2010

Well, there is a LOT of documentation through the Internet, for every Linux
area(Basics, Networking, Administration, Fundamentals etc.) The website from
the place I learned most of what I know of Linux has all this material in
.pdf , but they are all in spanish. Anyways I'm sure you can find some
manuals and more about Linux.