[ubuntu-us-ma] More CDs

Gaitdoctor at aol.com Gaitdoctor at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 01:00:44 BST 2010

FOUND OUT ABOUT THE SUPER GRUB TOOL AND AM PLANNING TO BOOT WITH IT.
ACTUALLY I WAS BOOTING WITH GRUB 2.  NOT QUITE SURE WHAT BOOT  NORMALLY.  I
ACTUALY HAD TO CHANGE A LINE CODE FROM ROOT TO UUID THEN IT  WOULD.   WILL BE
WORKING ON IT TOMORROW NITE.  IT SURE  LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING IN THE CONFILE.
I'LL KEEP YA POSTED.   THANKS FOR YOUR SUGESTIONS

In a message dated 9/10/2010 12:07:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,