[ubuntu-us-ma] SETC ( et all )

Daniel Hollocher danielhollocher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 05:00:38 GMT 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Jonathan M. Prigot <jprigot at verizon.net> wrote:
> Speaking for myself, I have been going to SETC on Tuesday nights for the
> last month. The people there are Mac users. I didn't do anything this
> past Tuesday, so I'm just bagging it. I get more than enough
> satisfaction installing Edubuntu every month.
> --
> Jonathan M. Prigot <jprigot at verizon.net>

Hey Jonathan,
That may have been my fault.  I think the Ubuntu night is switching to
Thursdays.  I told Mel that is when I ican make it, so that is when he
is going to send people.  And I also picked Thursdays because I iheard
there was some Ubuntu stuff going on then also.  I've no idea.

I'm hoping to change up the schedule anyway.  I ilike the idea of
reducing the intro to Ubuntu stuff to one night a month, and then
having another night that is more nerdy/technical for the rest of us.

Dan