[ubuntu-us-ma] SETC ( et all )

leftyfb leftyfb at left-click.org
Wed Nov 17 22:01:37 GMT 2010

As has been said before, the SETC has been inundated with bad decisions
and now is being mismanaged by someone who not only doesn't have a clue
about much of anything other than clicking icons on a Mac, but is very
dishonest about his lack of knowledge. This makes communicating
information and processes very difficult.

Running a community center around FOSS is near impossible with all Macs
and I feel is more work and frustration trying to fit into 2 hours of
work a week. Personally, I have lost all motivation to help them out.
I'd like this to change, but it won't happen with Al running things with
his Macs.

Personally, I have spent over $1000 in both travel and small expenses as
well as leaving work early and spending late nights and weekend to help
build and maintain the SETC. None of this is a complaint. I enjoyed all
of it and wish it could continue.

It's really been a slap in the face to have everything we have worked on
for the past 3 years just trampled all over with no concern or effort
put into working things out.

leftyfb