[ubuntu-us-ma] SETC ( et all )

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 15 18:33:06 GMT 2010

Heyya MA,

There's been a bit of talk about the SETC and getting stuff going
again there. I'd love it if we could use this thread to talk a bit
about what happened, if it's save-able, and if the team should devote
resources to it ( including how much ).

I think this would make a good "guide" if a team were to devote time
to the SETC again.

There are a lot of sore-spots ( personally ) with this, so let's try
and keep this about the team and the SETC. Stories ( both positive and
negative ) are OK, just make sure they're relevant to the thread.

Thanks, guys!
-Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq