[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu invited to ConnectiCon !

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Mon May 24 21:48:48 BST 2010

Scott,

So far we have a few volunteers interested in your event. But we note
that the day after I sent the attached introduction, after meeting you
at ANIMEBOSTON, your dealers room was posted as full. Did you have a
different demo/install space in mind for Ubuntu/Ubunchu?

You had also mentioned wanting Ubuntu panelistas perhaps?

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com