[ubuntu-us-ma] Connecticon?

Wesley Hirsch emperorshishire at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:19:05 BST 2010

Ok, I just checked their website.  We're unable to get a booth in the dealer's room, as they're all sold out.
http://www.connecticon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=2615&start=0

Unfortunately I'll be out of town while this is going on, so I can't help other than with some external logistics.  I'd suggest asking to be on the waiting list, although I have no idea how long that list is, and/or how fast it may move.

We can however, get started with registering for 2011 if we choose to do so now.
Due to the nature of cons in general, I'd suggest (in general )planning a good 4-6 months in advance, due to space considerations, and possible early registration discounts.

Another possible convention we can go to is Another Anime Con (that's the name).  It takes place in Nashua, NH, in mid-October.  I'm staff on the con, and good friends with the woman who runs the whole thing, so if there's interest in going to another local con, I'll help get things set up on that.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com> wrote:
Do we get a free admission? Who talked to them?