[ubuntu-us-ma] SETC Freeze

Ben Schwalb vashuda at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:25:27 BST 2010

I don't know much about the print and authent servers but as far as triple
booting, a pretty standard formula that works is to use Boot Camp to create
a second partition with Windows (with enough room for Windows and Ubuntu),
install refit (making sure it works with the current dual boot setup) and
then install Ubuntu on the Windows partition. I've set it up on Mac once or
twice and it worked perfectly.