[ubuntu-us-ma] ubuntu beta day..

Drascus enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 13:53:30 GMT 2010

alright cool so we just want to host it at SETC then? so when do we want
to do this event? This week I am at Libre Planet. So we could do next
week or the first week in April.

Food for thought: I know we will need food at this event here is what I
suggest. Some one who is coming volunteer to bring chips some one
volunteer to bring beverages everyone else will chip in for pizzas. that
way the burden of cost is spread out.

I am not a beta tester so could someone who wants to help out with
running people through routines in beta testing and submitting bug
reports please let us know.

Mike C.