[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu Lucid Release Party

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:16:46 GMT 2010

After doing much work pulling together the last party I volunteered to
put together such a list.  Alas, I haven't done this yet.  A short
version of the list would be:
     * Find a place to meet
     * Get the word out to local groups that might be interested when
and where the party will be.
     * Get ourselves on the list of release parties on the wiki
     * Plan any activities we might want to do once we get there.

For more ideas try
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty