[ubuntu-us-ma] Ubuntu Lucid Release Party

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:27:14 GMT 2010

Hey everyone,

It's release time and it's time once again to talk about a party! We've
got an excellent opportunity with this long term support release of
Ubuntu to really put our weight behind a party and really enjoy
ourselves.

I'm thinking at first a small event, we have other stuff going on right
now and between me and DPic, there isn't a lot of activity from other MA
members so we're strapped for planning time.

If you would be interested in coming, helping organise, organise at all.
Get involved with this thread. Reply and if there is the demand, we can
upgrade to a bigger event and maybe do something interesting. We need
you and we need all the friends you can invite!

Best Regards, Martin Owens