[ubuntu-us-ma] Commercial Email Mentions Boston's Ubuntu LoCo

Bill Simonds wtsimonds at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:12:02 GMT 2010

Introducing the 7th Generation System76 Wild Dog Performance

The new System76 Wild Dog Performance desktop features stunning style
and quality workmanship. Beneath the exterior lies Intel Core i5 or i7
CPU's, fast DDR3 memory, nVidia graphics, and advance storage options
including Intel high performance SSD's.

Check it out at: http://www.system76.com/wilddog

Help Showcase Ubuntu at Anime Boston!

The Massachusetts Ubuntu LoCo (Local Community) has demonstrated
excellent initiative and marketing prowess with their latest project –
Ubuntu Anime Boston! Otaka Project 2010!

Danny Piccirillo is leading the team effort to unite Anime and Ubuntu
fans. Please consider helping Ubuntu MA reach its goals – they're
close! Even small contributions help.

http://ubuntu-massachusetts.com/events/9/

Fan of System76? Join us on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/system76

Also, follow System76 on twitter or identi.ca

http://twitter.com/system76
http://identi.ca/system76

About System76

System76 provides and supports Ubuntu pre-installed laptops, desktops,
and servers with a commitment to the ideals of open source software.
Our aim is to enable consumers, businesses, schools, and governments
to easily transition to the world of open source software through
world class hardware, software, and support.

Unsubscribe