[ubuntu-us-ma] March Meeting: Online

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:58:51 GMT 2010

Perhaps our discussions could happen here instead of in person.  In
person meetings could be scheduled to discuss individual projects
among participants as needed.  I know it isn't the same as in person
meetings, but would lower the bar for participation and allow us to
act on opportunities as they arose rather then waiting up to a month.