[ubuntu-us-ma] July Ubuntu Laptop Party!

David Wolfman dvwolfman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 06:08:42 BST 2010

Dear Ubuntu MA LoCo members,

Announcing July Ubuntu Laptop Party! (Netbooks welcome too!)
4pm Sunday, July 11th, 2010 @ Panera Bread Arlington, MA

If you don't have a laptop, don't worry, come anyway!

We had a great time last time, so we're doing it again!
Feel free to bring your favorite Ubuntu app or game to play!
(I've got a few of mine ready)
Let's break out the banner again!
Would be great to see everyone who came last time, and new faces are great
too!

Panera Bread
1398 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476

We will be there, hope you can be there too!

Thanks,

David + Hilary Wolfman

P.S. I'll send out a reminder to the MA LoCo group a few days before the
Laptop Party.
--
David Wolfman
dvwolfman at gmail.com