[ubuntu-us-ma] Teaching Ubuntu Basics?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:38:20 BST 2010

Hey Dave,

We've been teaching at the South End Tech Center for more than two years
now and it was never limited to that particular center.

I've been very interested in trying to set up similar classes at other
public computing labs, if you'd like to talk to me about how to set one
up or where the best places would be then let me know. We do have quite
a bit of material and experience now shared amongst the members here and
I'm sure more places to teach would be very attractive.

The SETC is at the moment offline for repairs.

Martin,