[ubuntu-us-ma] Team ReApproval

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:46:08 BST 2010

Hey guys,

It's that time again, we need to set down what we've done in the past 2
years in order to justify being an approved LoCo team, if we want to be
able to take advantage of all the resources that Canonical provides as
well as other teams we need to show that we're active.

I've documented a few things here but I need your help, if you organised
an event and it's noton this list, or you attended an event, then please
add it to this list:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ReApproval2010

The existing items need links too, some of you know where to find links
to all these things and it'd be great if you could add them in where
needed.

Our reaproval meeting with be with the ubuntu-loco team and we'll be
doing it on the 20th July 2010.

As a side note, if you're interested in running events or want to see
more events then please do get in touch, it's only with your enthusiasm
that we do really cool and awesome stuff in Massachusetts.