[ubuntu-us-ma] Subject: Re: Fwd: Business Plan of Action

David Wolfman dvwolfman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:18:00 BST 2010

A response to Bill Simonds statement about implementing Linux in government
organizations: this is a great idea, except we have to have a competitive
service arrangement to approach such a system. I believe the FBI has
implemented Linux already, but other branches of government, local, state,
and federal all have different needs, and perhaps if we can provide a
support model that works, we can prove to the government that we have a
sane/secure alternative to windows/mac...but we are not at that point yet.

Thank you,

--
David Wolfman
dvwolfman at gmail.com