[ubuntu-us-ma] Business Plan of Action for Ubuntu Professional Support & Distribution

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:01:27 BST 2010

At the time of that study, Openoffice accessibility was limited, at best.  There is now access to OO in Windows, Macos, and Linux.  Thanks to NVDA for Win, Voiceover for OSX, and the Orca screen reader for Gnome.  The OO accessibility I'm aware of is not complete-- the presentation tool is barely usable.  I'll have to check the database.  I've used the word processor and spreadsheet, all-be-it, for limited purposes, with both Orca and Voiceover.  I'm blind, btw.

Best Regards,

Dave  Hunt