[ubuntu-us-ma] Business Plan of Action for Ubuntu Professional Support & Distribution

Michael Curran curran.michaelp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:24:13 BST 2010

Well, since you are competing with Canonical, you will have to answer
the obvious question, what do you bring to the table that is better
than Canonical or not provided by them?  Canonical's $65/year plan for
home users and ability to bring their organization to bear on larger
projects means that the bottom and top ends of the business are
blocked off to you.  The biggest market segments not directly
supported by Canonical are the Home and Small business segments, maybe
some of the mid-sized depending on the application.