[ubuntu-us-ma] How do I activate my copy of Linux?

Sean Terrell sterrell at seacorp.com
Tue Jun 8 19:29:27 BST 2010

Mike,

This is true. I was trying for a bit of a chuckle on this dreary
tuesday. I will keep it the mailing list. I apologize.

But really is this group for Ubuntu users EXCLUSIVELY? or are derivative
users welcome as well?

Thanks

Sean

Sean Terrell
SSN Tomahawk Weapons Systems
Post Development / Fleet Support
Systems Engineering Associates Corporation
62 Johnny Cake Hill
Middletown RI 02842
(401) 359-3045 (m)
(401) 847-2260 (o)