[ubuntu-us-ma] How do I activate my copy of Linux?

John Feole jfeole at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:10:13 BST 2010

hi Sean,

I'm not a Mint user, but i have tried it.  Nice distro.  I have never seen
any version of Linux requiring
an "Activiation" of any kind...The only thing I have seem is I think with
Red Hat and Suse commercial
vatriations, ya may need to register in some way to get subscription based
business support..

Nice huh, to be free of that??

Hppe that helps..

JFeole