[ubuntu-us-ma] How do I activate my copy of Linux?

Mike Rushton leftyfb at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 8 17:45:54 BST 2010

Sean,

If you are running Linux Mint, they have their own support options.
Please search their website where you got the install cd for support
options.

As for "activating linux", there is no such thing and I doubt you have
ever seen proof relating to the contrary.

I'm going to guess you are trolling since you were smart enough to know
that Linux Mint is based on Ubuntu and proceeded to research the local
Community group and signed up for the mailing list.

Lets try to be more productive with our time.

--

 ,-O  Ubuntu Linux
O   ; http://www.ubuntu.com