[ubuntu-us-ma] Thank you for coming to the Ubuntu Panera Laptop Party

David Wolfman dvwolfman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 00:25:13 BST 2010

That you all who attended the Ubuntu Panera Laptop Party today (hey we even
got the Ubuntu banner out for everyone to see!). This was great fun, and so
nice to see new faces! We talked about all sorts of fun things and important
subjects! For those of you who missed it, worry not, we will do it again
when the time is right! Lots of 'World of Goo' was played, and new friends
were made, all around an excellent time for all I gather!

Look forward to seeing you all again, :)

David + Hilary Wolfman
dvwolfman at gmail.com