[ubuntu-us-ma] Online Meeting Tonight

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:39:47 GMT 2010

Hey everyone,

I hope you've all got your IRC clients poised and ready for tonight's
meeting. We're going to continue talking about the activities we're
running here in Massachusetts to try and get more people interested and
experienced in running Ubuntu and other Free Software. If you have new
ideas we also want to hear from you!

7:30pm - 9:00pm

 * 2010, should we reschedule meetings for a better times?
 * Ubuntu Hour, who wants to do one?
 * Beta Day, end of feb, SETC, pizza, etc?
 * Anime Boston, who do we know will be going?
  - Getting posters and a new banner
  - Getting CDs from Canonical
  - Getting Ubunchu Manga printed
  - Getting helpful leaflets made and printed
 * Educational Events
 * Any other business
 * Summary

Here is a link to the webchat: