[ubuntu-us-ma] January Meeting

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:08:59 GMT 2010

Hey Felicia and everyone,

So to come onto IRC what you need to do is use Pidgin or Empathy
(depending on your Ubuntu version) and create a new account using
irc.freenode.net put in a username and connect. Then you can join a
room.

If you have trouble creating an account using the chat program you can
use this url which uses the web browser to connect:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-us-ma

Martin,