[ubuntu-us-ma] greeting

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:32:48 GMT 2010

Hi Caroline - hope this information is helpful:

Regarding packaging, this might be of interest:
http://ubuntupackaging.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/re-booting-the-packaging-training-sessions/

You might stop by during one of our meetings or other events on our
calendar or stop by our irc channel.
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=8fjaig5v8cbm8ohol0tmkf0pvg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York