[ubuntu-us-ma] link for nomination's for Google Gigabyte Network - I recommend Cambridge

Kurt L Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 22 22:13:13 GMT 2010

I have a ton of video and collateral regarding City of Cambridge wireless
fieldings and possible broadband applications (if one had access to a big
pipe). I understand similar wireless initiatives in Boston are on life
support.
I have read many an obit like this one...
http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2008/04/04/boston_comes_up_short_in_wi_fi_effort/

So I voted for Cambridge. It has the greatest chance of becoming the
Technopolis
that Google would like to see. Kind of like Mountain View without the
Mountains
(or the Views)....

Kurt