[ubuntu-us-ma] SSD in regular laptop? or Accelerometer?

Jonathan M. Prigot jprigot at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 14:45:25 GMT 2010

As to the first, install the "hdapsd" package from the package manager.
There are some interesting things that you can do with that
accelerometer, BTW. "Marble Madness" takes on a whole new dimension, and
you can have things happen just by knocking (gently!) on the laptop.

As to the second, I pass.
===
Jon (who runs a T61

--