[ubuntu-us-ma] ubuntu? one

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:34:07 GMT 2010

Ubuntu One is a service similar to dropbox.com.  You can upload your
files from any internet connected Ubuntu system (9.10 or later; it is
optional software in 9.04) and download on the same or any other
similar system.

Tonidoplug.com appears to be a hardware solution so quite different.
If you set it up with a dynamic DNS service you could probably get the
same effect although at a just barely less then $100 price tag.