[ubuntu-us-ma] Tips/advice for successful community funded (marketing) projects?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Feb 17 21:15:31 GMT 2010

Hi Danny,

Sorry, I think I missed the beginning of the thread on what you are
fundraising for.

I've done a bit of fundraising for some Sugar on a Stick projects and there
are small grants available depending on who you are and what and especially
where you are working.

The Do Something Grant of $500 for college and high school students was
successful for us for instance.

Cheers,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks