[ubuntu-us-ma] New Ubuntu Bible

Bill Simonds wtsimonds at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:09:19 GMT 2010

(I realize most readers here are advance computerist whom are beyond
this guide, but it's worth knowing about if you are installing Ubuntu
for new Linux users)

There are a lot of people still stuck with Windows because it’s the
‘easier alternative’. Linux is both cheaper and more versatile than
Microsoft’s operating system, but the learning curve has frightened
off many people.

In the past we published A Newbie’s Getting Started Guide to Linux,
aimed at the making you familiar with the most basic Linux principles.

With the release of a new Ubuntu (Linux for human beings)
distribution, Karmic Koala, we felt it was time to go back to the
roots and beyond.

We teamed up with Guvnr.com to create the Ubuntu Karmic Koala Bible –
a guide that’s both great for Linux initiates, and invariably useful
for Linux intermediates. With over fifty pages of copy-paste
tutorials, this guide belongs in the virtual library of every Linux
user!

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-incredible-guide-to-ubuntu-karmic-koala-linux-pdf/