[ubuntu-us-ma] ubuntu beta day

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:46:17 GMT 2010

Hey Mike,

I hear the lucid release is fairly stable though.

I've messaged the whole loco contacts list so they can join in the
discussion.

My thoughts are that we should have the day when ever we think it would
be most effective, but as soon as we've announced it, we should stick by
that date since moving dates is known to kill event participation.

Martin,