[ubuntu-us-ma] I'm an Ubuntu user!

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:01:04 BST 2010

Hey Francisco,

Welcome to our little group here for promoting Ubuntu use in
Massachusetts and having fun with other Ubuntu users. We have a few
events coming up which you might be interested in and we have space for
more events to be organised too.

We use the loco directory to schedual events so you can go here to see
what's going on:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-ma

The event coming up is the Maverick release party which hasn't been
formally decided upon yet. As soon as it is It'll be in that page and
thus on the iCal feed.

I recommend everyone subscribe to that feed.

Best Regards, Martin Owens