[ubuntu-us-ma] I'm an Ubuntu user!

Francisco Calderon fjavier5152 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 00:22:07 BST 2010

Hey guys, I am just writing to know how is your community, I am from the
Dominican Republic, and I use to assist a Community over there, it is calld
Fundacion Codigo Libre Dominicano(Dominican Free Source Foundation) can
visit our website www.codigolibre.org. Now i am living in Charlestown MA, I
wish to interact with GNU/Linux stuff, i know Java
programing language, but I don't have a lot of experience, i wish to get
more, i am working on this project at the moment
http://codigolibre.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5277&Itemid=127.
I would be very happy if you include me in any of your projects.

Francisco Calderon

Please write back!