[ubuntu-us-ma] April Showers bring Lucid Lynx Release Parties

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:01:56 BST 2010

April Showers bring Lucid Lynx Release Parties.  Or at least I think that is
how the saying goes...  In any case I invite you to the Lucid Lynx release
party.  There is *no* Lynx like a Lucid Lynx!  Come see what's new in this
latest release!

What: Release party for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
Where: Globe Bar & Grill  565 Boylston St Boston, MA 02116  (617) 778-6993
When: May 8th, 2010 7pm till we pass out
Who: YOU! There will also be other Ubunteros, developers, geeks, fans,
delicious foods, and tasty beers

For more information and to RSVP (at the bottom of the page) visit:
http://xrl.us/lucidma (Redirects to wiki.ubuntu.com)

This is the invite I quickly threw together.  Is it too silly?  Too long?
Just right?