[ubuntu-us-ma] Release Party Confirmation

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:31:07 BST 2010

I can put something together an announcement based on last years.  The loco
is entitled to CDs from Canonical.

Martin - will you be able to get the CDs and give them to someone else who
can make the party?  Other backup plans?  We could buy them online to get
official looking CDs or we could burn some ourselves and add official
artwork/design?