[ubuntu-us-ma] Daniel

Timothy Konick konick781 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:02:36 BST 2010

Hi Daniel,
The unix thing was just  me going off on a tangent of the background.  So I
shouldn't have even mention that, I apologize if my response wasn't
productive for the conversation.  I was compelled to send a response to
these emails, and should have been more clear of what I meant.  The
polarization I was referring to, from my novice perspective was between the
BLU/FSF and the ubuntu community.  I was hoping for more discussion but,
didn't want to muddy the water so speak.  When I read these I'm always
humbled by the amount of experience and knowledge.