[ubuntu-us-ma] Is Ubuntu-centricity holding us back?

J.M. "Peng" Hardin peng.thinkblue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:19:04 BST 2010

Great questions and comment, all. I haven't been anywhere near as active in
the LoCo as I'd like, but would it be possible to set up a secondary but
parallel group to promote GNU/Linux in general, without being
distro-specific? I'm sure it's a lot more work than I realize, but it might
give us the best of both worlds. I'm not sure how realistic the idea is, but
I wanted to throw it out in case it's not as idiotic an idea as I think it
may be.

*J.M. "Peng" Hardin
*My Blog: I'm Just an Avatar
<http://nancib.wordpress.com/>Follow me on Twitter