[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 30 23:02:22 BST 2009

Those badges replace passes so if you want to help man the booth, you don't
need to buy a pass. On top of the two that are included in the booth price,
additional exhibitor badges are $40.
Also, we need to have proof of MA sales tax registration if we want to sell
anything or have a raffle. Having a "tip-jar" for donations should be fine
though. If we need electricity, which i'm sure we will, that's an additional
~$96 for one outlet. So pricey! They're a non-profit organization though so
there's really almost no margin on anything-- Hynes is just expensive as
hell

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 14:29, Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com